020 3045 5677

Bexley Local Offer

Travelling to and from an education setting

If your son or daughter has a statement of special educational needs (SEN), or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan), is of compulsory school age and is attending their nearest appropriate school, they may be entitled to free home to school transport or travel assistance. Depending on the disability your child may be provided with a free bus or train pass or a special vehicle i.e. taxi, minibus, wheelchair accessible vehicle, to help them travel to and from school. Other forms of assistance could be access to independent travel training, transport budgets and escorted public transport.

For further details and criteria regarding home to school please see Bexley’s Travel Assistance Policy.

  • Loading...
Translate this page:
Accessibility Text Size: