020 3045 5677

Bexley Local Offer

Disagreement Resolution

If you are unhappy with the service that is being provided you are advised to initially discuss with your child’s social worker. If you are unable to resolve the matter then the matter should be escalated to the Team Manager of the Disabled Children’s Service.

  • Loading...
Translate this page:
Accessibility Text Size: