Bexley Mencap offer advice and support to adults with a learning disability aged 18+ (and their families) who live in, or are the responsibility of, the London Borough of Bexley.
Aims and objectives:
- We will support people with learning disabilities to make choices about their lives and issues which affect them.
- We will support carers to carry on with their caring role.
- We will campaign for people with learning disabilities to have the same rights and choices as everyone else.
They provide the following services:
- Social Clubs
- Family Support Service for carers of adults with a learning disability
- Self-Advocacy Service for adults with a learning disability: Respect In Bexley
- Works for Me Employment support
- Safe Place scheme
- Black Books Buddy - Health appointments service
19 Church Road
Bexleyheath, Kent DA7 4DD
Telephone: 020 8303 6336